- Go to Control panel > Internet Option
- Click Security tab
- Click on the Custom Level… button
- Now scroll to the Scripting section
- Under Active Scripting choose Enable, Disable or Prompt
- Click OK button to activate the settings.
On the Firefox address field type
about:config and hit Enter
- Click on the I’ll be careful, I promise! button
- On the Google Chrome address field type
chrome://settings/or directly visit Google Chrome’s setting page
- Scroll down and click on the Show advanced settings…
- Under Privacy click Content Settings button
- Now a pop-up will appear (You can also directly access this popup using
chrome://settings/contenton the address box)
- Go to Opera Settings by clicking on the Customize and Control opera from the top left or use short key
Alt + p.
- Now click on the Websites from the left pane.
- Right click on the windows icon in task bar or use shortcut key
Win + rto run the Run dialog box.
- Now type
gpedit.mscinto the Run dialog box.
- A new group policy windows will appear.
- Click Administrative Templates
- Click Windows Components
- Now scroll down and click Microsoft Edge
- Select Disabled radio from left side of the policy editor window. Then click Ok.